TuSimple’s Driverless Tech Paves the Way for Autonomous Trucking Revolution

Self-Driving truck completes 950-mile trip 10 hours faster than human driver

TuSimple is a transportation firm that specializes in driverless technology for trucks. It recently transported products using its autonomous truck system.

It’s a long road, but the goal of fully autonomous trucks seems closer than that of fully self-driving vehicles.

TuSimple is a company that specializes in driverless technology for trucks. The autonomous system drove 80 percent of the trip or 950 miles (1 528 km) with a driver at the wheel of the remaining 20 percent.

Source:
https://interestingengineering.com/transportation/self-driving-truck-completes-950-mile-trip-10-hours-faster-than-human-driver